Freedom Prosthetics is a provider and fabricator of prosthetic limbs and care in Townsville.
Freedom prosthetics Townsville branch is in it’s third year of operation, utilising the first-class facilities and staff at Alliance rehab we’ve been able to provide a continuous flow of services to our clients.
Alliance rehab are a complete allied health rehabilitation team who offer physiotherapy, exercise physiology, occupational therapy, nutrition advice and driving assessments using the latest equipment including a complete Tyro motion system. Their innovative approach to providing up to date evidence-based therapy fits perfectly with our own passion for pursuing the latest prosthetic designs and components.
This partnership has allowed us to expand our orthotic services to the Townsville alongside the already well-developed prosthetic services we offer.
Our senior clinician Jeremiah Vella grew up in Townsville before moving to Melbourne to gain a Masters level qualification in prosthetics and orthotics. He is passionate about delivering the best standard of care possible to the population of his home town.
Our Townsville clinic is registered with all available funding bodies including NDIS, QALS, Work cover, Job Access and all major health funds.
Products and Services:
- The latest technology in prosthetic carving with 3D scanning not previously available in Far North Queensland.
- Consulting physiotherapist and occupational therapist.
- Manufacture of all our custom devices on-site in Cairns with quick turn-around.
- Full range of prefabricated and customised orthotics systems available.
- Amputee support for any issues they may encounter.
- Integration of advanced technologies and equipment to support patients reaching their individual rehabilitation goals.
- We cater for all levels of amputation, utilising a broad range of techniques and technologies to help achieve client comfort and goals.
- Lower limb products including microprocessor knees and high energy storing feet.
- Upper limb prosthetics including myoelectric devices.
- Body-powered prosthetics and purely cosmetic prosthetics.
- After hours service, repairs and modifications.
- Design and manufacture of custom assistive technologies for adaptive athletes.
Freedom Prosthetics is a registered…
- NDIS registered prosthetic service provider
- Queensland artificial limb service (QALS) prosthetic provider
- Medicare, Department of Veterans Affairs Provider
- Private insurance cover provider
- WorkCover prosthetic provider